Summer camps options in Sonoma – Sonoma Index
April 7, 2018 - summer camp
While informed favorites are returning, a horde of new camps are being charity in Sonoma this summer – and now is a time to pointer up. From entrepreneurship to engineering, sewing to singing and lifeguarding to Legos, there’s a stay for usually about any interest.
Information might still be changing, so check any camp’s website for specific age ranges, offerings and pricing.
ARTescape Sonoma will offer camps for ages 7 to 12 weekly from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. from Jun 11 to Aug. 3, with a accumulation of opposite focuses, and a teen stay Jul 9 to 13. Choices embody steel art, civic art, textiles and more. artescapesonoma.com
The Sonoma Conservatory of Dance is charity dance, art, drama, needlework and essay programs this summer for ages 6 and adult from Jul 9 to Aug. 17, as good as a Petit Ballet summer stay for ages 3 to 5, Aug. 13 to 17. sonomadancestudio.com
BOYS GIRLS CLUB
The Boys Girls Club offers a accumulation of camps for grades 1 to 5, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. any week, as good as associated margin trips. Specialty camps embody stone climbing, cars, 3D modeling, volleyball, soccer, basketball, dwindle football, app development, Lego, woodshop, art fantasy, baking, sewing and photography. High schoolers learn about college, careers, personal finance, sports and more. bgcsonoma.org
Ramekins offers cooking camps for kids ages 8 to 12, with a curriculum that includes 4 days of hands-on training in a kitchen. Jun 18 to 21 and Jul 23 to 26. ramekins.com
Crescent is charity a new preschool stay in a mornings, weekly from Jul 16 to Aug. 10. crescentmontessori.com
FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH
A new Great Composers song stay will be charity from Jul 31 to Aug. 4 for ages 5 to 12 during a church on First Street East. Fbsonoma.com.
HANNA HAWKS DAY CAMP
Hanna Boys Center is again charity a sports and rec stay to a open this year. The co-ed camps, for ages 5 to 15, embody apart weeklong camps for basketball and baseball, as good as weeklong ubiquitous rec camps in Jun and July. There is also a special needs soccer stay Jul 2 to 6 for ages 5 to 15. hannacenter.org
NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ATHLETICS
There are a accumulation of sports camps (soccer, volleyball, basketball and more) being charity this year on a Presentation School campus during 20872 Broadway. Jun 11 to Aug. 10. nationalacademyofathletics.com.
NATURE CAMP LEADERSHIP CAMP
Rhoten Productions earnings with a all-day Nature Camp during Van Hoosear Wildflower Preserve, Jun 4 to Aug. 3. Activities for ages 5 to 12 embody hiking, rivulet walks, inlet studies, swimming, crafts and a ropes course. rhotenproductions.com
Pets Lifeline’s summer camps run any week in a mornings from Jun 11 to Aug. 17. In serve to training about a animals during a Valley’s usually animal shelter, stay includes weekly guests, reptiles, wildlife, therapy dogs and more. petslifeline.org
Rhoten Productions will once again offer a Performing Arts Camp, led by Roger and Diana Rhoten, during a Sebastiani Theatre, Jul 9 to 20. Students ages 5 and adult learn about acting, singing, dancing, stilt-walking, sorcery tricks and more. sebastianitheatre.com
Options serve afield
If we are peaceful to expostulate a small serve away, a array of stay possibilities is even broader.
• Sonoma State University in Rohnert Park does a good Excel stay for academically accelerated children – sonoma.edu/exed/excel.
• Sonoma Academy is charity half and full day camps for ages 10 to 14 – sonomaacademy.org.
• McDonald Ranch offers a day stay with swimming, boating, archery and some-more during Morton’s Warm Springs in Glen Ellen – mcdonaldranch.org.
• Petaluma Natural Science Museum offers a summer stay – petalumawildlifemuseum.org.
• Cinnabar Theater in Petaluma offers a museum stay – cinnabartheater.org.
• Driven Raceway in Rohnert Park has a pushing and arcade stay – drivenraceway.com.
• Justin-Siena in Napa (justin-siena.org) offers an array of sports camps.
North Bay Rowing in Petaluma offers learn to quarrel summer organisation camps. Northbayrowing.org
• There is a fencing stay in Petaluma (egfencing.com) as good as a sailing stay (658-1365).
• Sonoma State also has some good sports camps, taught by stream college players (sonomaseawolves.com).